We are looking to expand our team with experienced photographers & videographers who are motivated to be the very best at their craft!
Client satisfaction is our number one goal and we believe in going above and beyond the call of duty to achieve 100% success.
Flexible scheduling Monday through Friday with plenty of time to keep running your own photography business.
All SACREP photographers must meet the following standards:
– Prior experience photographing homes for real estate agents is required.
– Our business is largely based on referrals and reputation, so customer satisfaction is of the highest priority.
– Always conduct yourself in a friendly and professional manner at every home, while traveling to and from each home and also in all communication with the client or their sellers.
– Always arrive on time to photo appointments and meet expected photo delivery times.
– Must have valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle.
– Professional quality camera/lens are required.
– Professional quality tripod is required.
– Multiple off-camera flashes with wireless functionality. Must have at least 2 off-camera flashes.
– Use of HDR for interior photography is not permitted.
– You will be responsible for all of your own photo editing and delivery to the client.
– You will be expected to photograph every room of a home (unless instructed otherwise) and capture multiple photos of the front and back yards.
On average, we deliver anywhere from 20-40+ photos depending on the size and condition of the home.
– Photos will need to be edited and delivered by 9am on the day after the appointment.
Friday appointment photos are delivered by Saturday morning.
We also offer same-day photo delivery for an additional fee.
If you or someone you know may be interested email email@example.com for more information.
Serious inquiries only please
See samples of our work on Instagram: